The following are cover story articles from past issues of Share’s publication for bereaved parents, Sharing. We hope the selected articles bring you comfort and hope for the future.
Cover Story Features from 2007
- What is the Best Gift You Have Given or Received in Honor of Your Baby?
- Healing by Helping
- Honoring Mother’s & Father’s Day
- Parenting After Loss
- Difficult Decisions
Cover Story Features from 2006
- Creative Ways of Healing
- Grieving & Healing as a Couple
- Mother’s & Father’s Day
- Hospital Experiences
- How Many Children Do You Have?
- Handling the Holidays & Love Letters to Your Baby
Complete Newsletter Samples
- Coping With Grief During the Holidays
- Faith & Spirituality
- Recurrent Loss
The Sharing newsletter is published bi-monthly, and subscriptions are available for $25 for a full year. Read stories of healing and keep updated on the most recent information regarding bereavement support, legislation, and upcoming events
Contact the National Share Office for your subscription.
Newsletter Submission Guidelines
The Sharing newsletter welcomes submissions by website, fax or in writing. We encourage you to share your thoughts, feelings, ideas, poems, or stories no matter what the designated topic. Your input is important to the creation of each newsletter. Please follow the guidelines below for submission:
- Provide title, author’s first and last name, and applicable loss information
- Submissions must be received no later than the 1st of the month, one month prior to issue month. If you are making a donation and would like to be recognized, or honor a birthday or anniversary, in the most recent edition of the newsletter, then it must be received by the 10th of the month, two months prior to the publication.
- All submissions are subject to editing and may be used in current newsletters or saved for future use
- Please type submissions in 10 point Arial or Times New Roman
- If donating in memory of a baby, please provide loss information including the parents’ name(s)